Security Driving Armoured B6/B7Pricing Information
Information for this course can be found below, inside the Course Details tab
Driving License – B category. The candidate does not have to possess prior experience in Close Protection.
appropriate/comfortable shoes for driving
rain / weather gear
optional: shooting ear protection like earmuffs, earplugs
- Introduction to security driving
- Accident Avoidance
- Vehicle structure
- Vehicle preparations
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Physics-forces operating on a vehicle
- Study of active and passive vehicle assistance systems.
- Proper seating Position
- Steering Wheel Management
- Planning and choosing routes and roads
- Risk assessments
- Practice with different types of vehicles and traction, FWD, RWD, 4WD
- Practice with different types of gearboxes. MT / AT
- High-Speed Slalom (forward and reverse)
- Direction change [J-turn, U-turn]
- Emergency Braking Techniques – ABS and non-ABS
- Traction Control and ABS
- Recovering from an emergency situation
- High Speed Turns Skid Control & Correction
- Understeering / Oversteering
- Road barriers and obstacles
- Exercises on track with less grip and no grip
- Exercises in wet track.
- Rescue techniques in the event of an accident. Rollover
- Motorcade Evacuation Techniques
- B6/B7 Armoured Vehicle familiarization
- B6/B7 Armoured Security Driving in a non-grip track with water
Course prices includes accommodation, food, holsters, slings and tactical vests for a complete training
Please note it is mandatory for all candidates to hold or achieve a First Aid at Work or First Person on Scene qualification when applying for your SIA license.
You must provide:
- Two identity documents from group A. At least one document must show your current address and at least one document must show your date of birth.
- One identity document from group A and two documents from group B. At least one document must show your current address and at least one document must show your date of birth.
- If you are a UK passport holder, your passport number entered on the application form. You do not need to submit the actual passport.
- Signed valid passport of any other nationality.
- Signed valid UK photo driving licence (both parts of the full or provisional licence are required)
- UK original birth certificate issued within 12 months of birth
- UK biometric residence permit
- Valid EU photo ID card.
- Valid UK firearms licence with photo
- Signed valid UK paper driving licence.
- Marriage certificate or Civil Partnership certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK birth certificate issued more than 12 months after date of birth, but not a photocopy.
- Non-UK birth certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK adoption certificate
- P45 statement of income for tax purposes on leaving a job issued in the last 12 months.
- P60 annual statement of income for tax purposes issued in the last 12 months.
- Bank or building society statement issued to your current address, less than three months old. You can use more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different bank or building society.
- Mortgage statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Utility bill (gas, electric, telephone, water, satellite, cable) issued to your current address within the last three months. You can only submit one utility bill in support of your application.
- Pension, endowment or ISA statement issued in last 12 months.
- British work permit or visa issued in last 12 months.
- Letter from H.M. Revenue & Customs, Department of Work and Pensions, employment service, or local authority issued within the last three months. You can submit more than one letter as long as each is issued by a different Government department or a different local authority.
- A credit card statement sent to your current address within the last three months. You can submit more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different issuer.
- Council Tax statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Child benefit book issued in last 12 months.