Counter TerrorismPricing Information
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete ADVANCED FIREARMS OPERATOR
Time left until course date
FX Simunition Conversion Kit.
5,56 mm – 300 rds.
7,62 – 200 rds.
9mm – 100 rds.
9mmFX – 100 rds.
5,56 mm FX – 100 rds.
(depends on course/students progress)
This course will be taught with use of classroom lectures and practical exercises
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete ADVANCED FIREARMS OPERATOR .
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
Shooting ear protection like earmuffs, earplugs
- Overview of Global Terrorism
- Threat assessment and risk analysis
- Risk analysis and prevention
- Advanced Firearms Training – Live Fire contact Drills
- Under stress shooting drills
- Activities in the urban areas Black Tactics/ CQB Combat and Hostage
- Training in the use of firearms in the difficult circumstance – Laser/light/no light/NBC Mask
- Training on the use of rope access techniques in action CQB
- Inspection and detention of people in vehicles/shooting from Vehicle
- MOE techniques of forcing obstacles/ Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures – Breaching Techniques
- Emergency response hostage – resistance to interrogation (questioning, stress positions) part of SERE
- Training in response to incidents of Active Shooter – Run/Hide/Fight
Course prices includes accommodation, food, holsters, slings and tactical vests for a complete training
- 15-21 February 2021
- 04-10 October 2021
Please note it is mandatory for all candidates to hold or achieve a First Aid at Work or First Person on Scene qualification when applying for your SIA license.
You must provide:
- Two identity documents from group A. At least one document must show your current address and at least one document must show your date of birth.
- One identity document from group A and two documents from group B. At least one document must show your current address and at least one document must show your date of birth.
- If you are a UK passport holder, your passport number entered on the application form. You do not need to submit the actual passport.
- Signed valid passport of any other nationality.
- Signed valid UK photo driving licence (both parts of the full or provisional licence are required)
- UK original birth certificate issued within 12 months of birth
- UK biometric residence permit
- Valid EU photo ID card.
- Valid UK firearms licence with photo
- Signed valid UK paper driving licence.
- Marriage certificate or Civil Partnership certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK birth certificate issued more than 12 months after date of birth, but not a photocopy.
- Non-UK birth certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK adoption certificate
- P45 statement of income for tax purposes on leaving a job issued in the last 12 months.
- P60 annual statement of income for tax purposes issued in the last 12 months.
- Bank or building society statement issued to your current address, less than three months old. You can use more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different bank or building society.
- Mortgage statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Utility bill (gas, electric, telephone, water, satellite, cable) issued to your current address within the last three months. You can only submit one utility bill in support of your application.
- Pension, endowment or ISA statement issued in last 12 months.
- British work permit or visa issued in last 12 months.
- Letter from H.M. Revenue & Customs, Department of Work and Pensions, employment service, or local authority issued within the last three months. You can submit more than one letter as long as each is issued by a different Government department or a different local authority.
- A credit card statement sent to your current address within the last three months. You can submit more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different issuer.
- Council Tax statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Child benefit book issued in last 12 months.