Combative PistolPricing Information
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range. Check course details for more information.
Time left until course date
Approximately 9mm – 450 rds (depends on course/students progress)
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range.
None. The candidate does not have to possess prior experience using firearms.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
Shooting ear protection like earmuffs, earplugs
- Firearms design and mechanics
- Safety rules
- Gear preparation (holster, mag pouches etc.)
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Tactical shooting principles
- Ready positions
- Speed reload
- Tactical reload
- Double shots
- Multiple targets
- Alternate shooting positions
- Shooting with use of cover
- Various directions shooting
- Shooting on the move
- Strong/weak hand shooting
- Weapon maintenance
- 27-28 March 2021
- 24-25 July 2021
For more available dates, please check the upcoming calendar in the right hand side corner.
Please note it is mandatory for all candidates to hold or achieve a First Aid at Work or First Person on Scene qualification when applying for your SIA license.
You must provide:
- Two identity documents from group A. At least one document must show your current address and at least one document must show your date of birth.
- One identity document from group A and two documents from group B. At least one document must show your current address and at least one document must show your date of birth.
- If you are a UK passport holder, your passport number entered on the application form. You do not need to submit the actual passport.
- Signed valid passport of any other nationality.
- Signed valid UK photo driving licence (both parts of the full or provisional licence are required)
- UK original birth certificate issued within 12 months of birth
- UK biometric residence permit
- Valid EU photo ID card.
- Valid UK firearms licence with photo
- Signed valid UK paper driving licence.
- Marriage certificate or Civil Partnership certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK birth certificate issued more than 12 months after date of birth, but not a photocopy.
- Non-UK birth certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK adoption certificate
- P45 statement of income for tax purposes on leaving a job issued in the last 12 months.
- P60 annual statement of income for tax purposes issued in the last 12 months.
- Bank or building society statement issued to your current address, less than three months old. You can use more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different bank or building society.
- Mortgage statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Utility bill (gas, electric, telephone, water, satellite, cable) issued to your current address within the last three months. You can only submit one utility bill in support of your application.
- Pension, endowment or ISA statement issued in last 12 months.
- British work permit or visa issued in last 12 months.
- Letter from H.M. Revenue & Customs, Department of Work and Pensions, employment service, or local authority issued within the last three months. You can submit more than one letter as long as each is issued by a different Government department or a different local authority.
- A credit card statement sent to your current address within the last three months. You can submit more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different issuer.
- Council Tax statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Child benefit book issued in last 12 months.