Advanced Firearms OperatorPricing Information
This course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom, urban area and shooting range. Final training exercise will contain IN TOWN EXERCISE – training in realistic every day situation.
Time left until course date
Course includes basic CP firearms training with Simunition scenarios
This course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom, urban area and shooting range.
Final training exercise will contain IN TOWN EXERCISE – training in realistic every day situation.
• Be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
• FREC Level 3 or similar medical course is necessary
Casual clothing (no jeans), rain / weather gear and business clothing (slacks, jacket, tie and appropriate shoes), Tactical pants, Tactical belt, Sport shoes and uniform, laptop/smartphone, shooting glasses,
shooting ear protection like earmuffs, earplugs
Topics CP Specialist Module
• Roles and Responsibilities of the Close Protection Operative
• Threat and Risk Assessment
• Surveillance Awareness
• Operational Planning
• Law and Legislation
• Interpersonal Skills
• Close Protection Teamwork and Briefing
• Conduct Reconnaissance
• Close Protection Foot Drills
• Route Selection
• Close Protection Journey Management
• Search Procedures
• Incident Management
• Venue Security
• Unarmed combat
Topics Conflict Management Module
• Avoiding Conflict and Reducing Personal Risk
• Defusing Conflict
• Resolving and Learning from Conflict
• Application of Communication Skills and Conflict Management for Security Guarding and Close Protection
Course prices includes accommodation, food, holsters, slings and tactical vests for a complete training
- 08-21 March 2021
- 03-16 May 2021
- 05-18 July 2021
- 03-16 September 2021
- 01-14 November 2021
Please note it is mandatory for all candidates to hold or achieve a First Aid at Work or First Person on Scene qualification when applying for your SIA license.
You must provide:
- Two identity documents from group A. At least one document must show your current address and at least one document must show your date of birth.
- One identity document from group A and two documents from group B. At least one document must show your current address and at least one document must show your date of birth.
- If you are a UK passport holder, your passport number entered on the application form. You do not need to submit the actual passport.
- Signed valid passport of any other nationality.
- Signed valid UK photo driving licence (both parts of the full or provisional licence are required)
- UK original birth certificate issued within 12 months of birth
- UK biometric residence permit
- Valid EU photo ID card.
- Valid UK firearms licence with photo
- Signed valid UK paper driving licence.
- Marriage certificate or Civil Partnership certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK birth certificate issued more than 12 months after date of birth, but not a photocopy.
- Non-UK birth certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK adoption certificate
- P45 statement of income for tax purposes on leaving a job issued in the last 12 months.
- P60 annual statement of income for tax purposes issued in the last 12 months.
- Bank or building society statement issued to your current address, less than three months old. You can use more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different bank or building society.
- Mortgage statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Utility bill (gas, electric, telephone, water, satellite, cable) issued to your current address within the last three months. You can only submit one utility bill in support of your application.
- Pension, endowment or ISA statement issued in last 12 months.
- British work permit or visa issued in last 12 months.
- Letter from H.M. Revenue & Customs, Department of Work and Pensions, employment service, or local authority issued within the last three months. You can submit more than one letter as long as each is issued by a different Government department or a different local authority.
- A credit card statement sent to your current address within the last three months. You can submit more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different issuer.
- Council Tax statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Child benefit book issued in last 12 months.